Vanderpump Rules! Met the charming and beautiful Lisa Vanderpump with husband Ken and tiny pup Jiggy at a Hollywood party!

Vanderpump rules!

Was able to meet the very nice Lisa Vanderpump on a recent trip to Los Angeles at a Bravo party, arranged by my good friend Lisa DiGiovine, one of my dearest friends and a longtime Los Angeles TV producer. 
Lisa was with her husband Ken Todd and her adorable puppy Jiggy. We were all mingling in the space at the famed WILTERN THEATRE in L.A. located at the corner of Wilshire Boulevard and Western Avenue. 
I looked up and there was Lisa and Ken, smiling. I quickly said, "Lisa would you mind if we snapped a picture?" And she said "of course dahling...."
Originally from England, Lisa was an actress and now she and Ken own restaurants and nightclubs all over the world including several in LA and a new place in Las Vegas. But she first gained fame as one of the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS on Bravo. 
Lisa is a huge animal lover and has many pets including dogs and horses, etc.  I asked her about her little dog Jiggy and she said "I take the old boy with me everywhere...he's old and I want him to know he's loved."  Poor little puppy passed away not long after this photo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only Murders in the Building location

Gilded Age mansion: the gorgeous RoseCliff in Newport